So far so good. Everything with me and the baby is normal. Currently doctor appointments consist of peeing in cup, getting weighed, checking my blood pressure, checking the baby's heartbeat, and a quick conversation--or in my case a list of questions. I told my doctor, very concerned, "I don't feel pregnant." Her comment was how do you want to feel? Sick, uncomfortable? Be happy you feel so good and not to worry because I will "feel pregnant" soon enough.I'm now 19 weeks and according to babycenter.com the baby is the size of a small zucchini (6 inches long). Hardly seems possible something that small could expand my waist so much! I have retired the bella band (a delightful piece of spandex that allowed me to wear regular clothes comfortably). Maybe this means my belly will "pop" soon?
The boyz (our cats) have adjusted to the changes in the apartment and my changing body size in their own ways. Sabba (cat with tail) has grown more affectionate. In a desperate plea for attention, Bubba (no tail) has developed an expensive urinary tract infection that doesn't seem to go away and ruined a couch. Although, he seems be getting better.
post by karen
No comments:
Post a Comment